FOCUS BUILDING SERVICES LIMITED
Our statement of general policy is:
- Under EU & UK laws and in order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we would like to inform you as to what data we collect and how it is processed and handled once we receive it.
- In order to provide our services, we currently hold your following information:
- Customer names and addresses
- Individual employee names and titles (where applicable)
- Contact phone numbers
- Email addresses
- We gather this data from incoming enquiries, ongoing contracts, new clients, suppliers, client representatives, consultants and subcontractors.
- This data is processed onto our systems, and continuously backed up onto remote servers and 3rd party secure storage using the latest technology.
- Your information will only be used for legitimate business purposes. We will not transmit your information to other parties unless it is required to fulfil contracted works. All data disclosures will only be relevant to the particular requirements of the contract works. This information will be handled in accordance with the guidelines of the GDPR and again will only be relevant to the requirements of providing services.
- We will never sell your information to third parties.
- We will hold the digital and physical files on record as required by the relevant contracts, which may be up to 25 years. These are stored on secure servers and in secure on-site archive store.
- Please inform us promptly should you have any concern in relation to the above or if you wish to be deleted from our business database.
- The company will review this policy at regular intervals.
Michael Watmore – Managing Director